Saturday, December 22, 2012

My Christmas Car Wishlist

It's that time of the year again. Time for Christmas wishlists, and what better wishlist than a list of cars I'd like to own? I'll limit it to the top five cars I wish Santa Claus would give me, and the reasons why I want those cars.

  • Diesel Kia Sportage A/T. This would be a good family car for my family and I. It's got decent size, decent space, and it looks great. The LED daytime running lights, the simple yet curvy lines, it just looks amazing. Better than a Hyundai Tucson, if you ask me.
  • Subaru Impreza WRX STi Hatchback A/T. Yes, shocking to some of you. I want an automatic transmission for an STi. I have a perfectly good reason for wanting an A/T for these Philippine Streets. I don't have to worry about the clutch in our stop and go traffic. Besides, if ever I do get an STi, I plan on making it my daily driver. Oh, and an STi can still sit my entire family for the weekends.
  • Toyota 86 A/T. Again with the automatic transmission? Just see my STi explanation. Yes, I do plan on using an 86 as my daily driver. Sadly this car is a bit too cramped for my family. But still, an 86 as a daily driver.
  • Volkswagen Beetle 'Baja Bug.' I think its pretty well known that I've always wanted a Beetle Baja Bug. The Classic Beetle was built to last, and this would be a fun toy car to own.
  • Toyota Innova G Diesel A/T. Another family car. Because I'm a family man already, and I don't really drive that fast or recklessly on our streets.
And that's it. The top five cars I wish someone would gift me this Christmas. In order of priority. Yes, I really want a Sportage most. Surprised?

Out.

2 comments:

  1. Even in a Baja Bug you could get an A/T if you wanted it so badly. anyway, in spite of not having 4WD, they're still a great trail rig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not totally lazy that i wouldn't want to drive a stick shift. besides, i'm not sure how easy it would be to source an automatic tranny for a baja bug. thanks for reading! - gani

    ReplyDelete