Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Fiat: Sexy Cars and Sexy Commercials

While I've always been a fan of BIG cars, there are always those little ones that catch my eye every now and then. Usually they're roadsters like the BMW z8 (ok who DOESN'T love that car?) or the Toyota GT86 (AKA Scion FR-S or Subaru BRZ). But I do have a soft spot for the new Fiat 500s.

Check out the Fiat 500 Abarth!

While when it comes to the old school ones, I would go with the Mr. Bean Austin Mini, as nice as the new Coopers are, the Fiats just look so cool! And as my brother and fellow Petrolhead author, Francis, pointed out to me recently, even Fiat's non 500 models look good.

Buuuuuut, if you're not convinced, well Fiat's got a couple of commercials that just might change your mind. Of course, these sexy commercials feature the equally sexy Fiat 500 Abarth. Check em out and let us know which one you like and if this is enough to make you want a Fiat.

Now if only there was a local dealer...

FIAT 500 Abarth - Seduction - 2012 Super Bowl Contender



New Fiat Abarth 500 Cabrio Ad "Topless"

No comments:

Post a Comment