Sunday, November 13, 2011

Project e30: Entry # 7

I've been gone for two weeks, and I was hoping to return to the sound of a purring M20. So yesterday, on my way back from the Manila Sports Car Club's Vintage Car Race, I dropped by Goodwrench to check on the e30.

There was some progress - all the engine components were finally back in the block itself. Unfortunately, that's about it - Bernard was sick all alst week, so work came to a halt. The head isn't mounted yet, the new exhaust hasn't arrived yet, and the car still needs to be dyno-tuned when it's all done. And in and around and between all of that, I'm sure there will be other issues.


The new goal, realistically, is to finish everything by mid-December. Hopefully this time, the target date is met, and I have a Merry M20 Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment